Re: What's the best.

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net (mgs)
Subject: Re: What's the best.
From: todd@nutria.nrlssc.navy.mil (Todd Mullins)
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 1997 12:01:12 -0500 (CDT)
miker15@juno.com (that's "Mike Robson" for us humans) writes:

> mine would read something like the following
> exterior/grille/chrome bumpers - 72-74
> colour- dark BRG of  course!
> Dashboard -73-76
> seatbelts - three point harness, retractable
> seatcovers, interior trim etc - 72-74
> wheels - chrome rostyles if roadster, wires if GT
> KN airfilter/monza exhaust

Chrome Rostyles?  Were these available from the factory?  Milady's '65
Mustang has Styled Steel Wheels, which are functionally (and somewhat
aesthetically) similar to the Rostyles, except of course hers are
chromed and mine are not.  I've been giving serious thought to having
the Rostyles chromed, but am fearful of being stigmatized as a hooligan.
On second thought, I _am_ a hooligan, albeit a somewhat unconventional
one...

--

Todd "Doing intellectual doughnuts in the parking lot of the mind" Mullins
Todd.Mullins@nrlssc.navy.mil    On the lovely Mississippi (USA) Coast

'65 Mustang convertible 289-2V Cruise-O-Matic Americana-on-a-stick (hers)
'74 MGB Tourer that's still leaking lots of oil (mine)