Brake modultaion...help! SOLVED!

To: "'britcars@juno.com'" <britcars@juno.com>
Subject: Brake modultaion...help! SOLVED!
From: "Randy Rees (Volt Computer)" <a-rrees@microsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 1997 10:02:43 -0700
Thanks all for the help. I guess when the car is on the ground there is
no way to tell but the LEFT front wheel bearing was really loose, torque
back to spec this morning and hub is REALLY hot. Guess it needs new
bearings. Would the bearing being loose for a while cause it to warp a
rotor? I still feel a slight pulse, or is it just the bearings give that
much?