Re: Dead Cars

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Dead Cars
From: Kelvin Dodd <kdodd@West.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 1997 14:32:45 -0700
65 MGB Sebring Replica   Engine back in, not sorted yet, needs exhaust
73 MGBGT  In progress.  Tomorrows commuter.  needs engine built, brakes,
etc. etc.
79 MGB  V8 conversion candidate
68 MGBGT V6  Runs but has a fuel problem from sitting too long.
58 MG Magnette  65,000 miles. Runs but needs lots of time
66 Jaguar 3.8S  Runs, needs front wheel bearings and lotsa TLC

        The problem is that I have to get the 73 BGT together as a
commuter before I can play with any of the other toys.  My split
personality Japanese engined, made in America Plymouth Voyager now has
166,000 miles on it, and my 65 MGB is still 6 inches shorter on one side
 than the other.  I'm at the "staring at the empty engine bay thinking I
should really paint this stage" with the GT.

        Oh, almost forgot.  There is a 68 MGB hulk in the back yard of
my home in Colorado.  Anyone interested?  $100  haul it away.

Kelvin.