Re: Quick MGA question...

To: Wizzrd1001@aol.com
Subject: Re: Quick MGA question...
From: Dave Houser <mgs4dave@warwick.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 1997 09:24:37 +0000
Wisbon,
You refer to the MGA Coupe, a very exciting shape that some of us find
preferable to the convertible. They have many features the roadsters do
not including, get this, lockable doors and roll-up windows!
They tend to be a bit hotter than the roadsters on a given hot summer
day, but this is controllable with insulation, as I have done with mine.
John Twist's Summer Party of last year featured the MGA Coupe and it was
a site for the eyes to see, I believe, 35 Coupes in one place!
Not sure exactly how many remain today, but they are becoming more
popular because of their rarity.

Hope this helps,
Dave Houser
1960 MGA Coupe 1600