4WD MGB

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: 4WD MGB
From: Kai Radicke <mowogmg@pil.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 1997 09:15:44 -0400
Has anyone on the list ever thought about building a 4 wheel drive (4WD) MGB?

Could you just rob an old Rover of its drive train and the modify the MGB
body shell to accommodate the transfer case, etc.?

I don't see any problems with this, they can put Rover V8s and trannies
into MGBs why not make a full Rover MGB 4WD?

Or it may even be easy to take the drive train of a junked AMC Eagle...and
pop it into an MGB.  Or even an old Jeep Wrangler?

Any thoughts?

KMR

Kai Radicke -- mowogmg@pil.net, 1966 MGB @ http://www.pil.net/~mowogmg
Dialogue Internet - Intelligent Internet Solutions

IRC: irc.voicenet.com, #inet-access (my nick: ActiveX or KMR)