Walnut MGA Dash

To: "Sandy Mccullough" <Sandy.Mccullough@MCI.Com>
Subject: Walnut MGA Dash
From: Don Mathis <donmathis@lucent.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 1997 13:14:02 -0400 (EDT)
At 08:38 AM 8/26/97 -0600, you wrote:
>Bob De Weese wrote:
>
>> Hey, got a question...
>>
>> Does anyone have a paper or cardboard template for a 77 MGB dash?  I was
>> thinking of making a wood dash kit by hand and having a template would
>> obviously make the job _much_ easier.
>>
>> Before anybody has a stroke...  I'm getting fairly good with (simple)
>> wood working, but if it doesn't turn out darn close to perfect, I won't
>> put it on the car.  Promise!
>>
>> Anyway.  Any ideas?
>>
>> Bobby
>> 77 MGB Roadster
>> --
>>                                        Bob De Weese
>>                              Certified Professional Locksmith
>>                                    bearlock@bigfoot.com

>> *  "The secret to effective communication is knowing what to say, *
>> *   how to say it, and whom to say it to."                        *
>
>Bob,
>
>Did you know that Moss offers walnut dash kits for most years of the "B"?
>Unless woodworking is your hobby, this might be something to consider.  It
>would be fun, however, to be able to say "I made it."
>
>H. W. (Sandy) McCullough
>'72 "B"  named  "Champ"

I have a MGA Walnut dash.  I finished it with umpteen coats of polyurethane.
It is good looking.  I probably will not use it though.  I like the original
metal dash which is red and matches the body.  They are pretty though.

Don Mathis, Ph.D.
Lucent Technologies
Norcross, Georgia
donmathis@lucent.com