"Which way do I go, George"

To: MGs <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: "Which way do I go, George"
From: "Sandy Mccullough" <Sandy.Mccullough@MCI.Com>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 1997 11:16:36 -0600
I have the most serious dilema. ;-)  What should I do?  I have this
pretty little '72 B in very restorable condition, and I can't make up my
mind whether I should make her a screeming fast, cool, custom job with
dual semi down draft Webbers, cam, etc, autox type car?  Or should I
restore her and add some nice to have things like a wood dash, lined
top, etc.  I could go either way or a mix, but I'm just not sure....  I
have driven autox in the past and have a definite passion to go fast.
On the other hand, I also appreciate the value of an "original" car.

Any ideas?

H. W. (Sandy) McCullough
'72 MGB "Champ"
'95 Astro Van