RE: (mg) Frank Zappa trivia (no LBC content)

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: (mg) Frank Zappa trivia (no LBC content)
From: lane rollins <laner@teleport.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 1997 14:15:06 -0600
>Randy,
>
>Don't you mean Frank Zappa and the Mutha's?
>
>Carol
>
>At 10:17 AM 8/28/97 -0700, Randy Rees (Volt Computer) wrote:
>>That is correct, but I believe the actual "words" were Frank Zappa and
>>the Mama's

The first record company wouldn't let him just use The Mothers so it became
The Mothers of Invention. They also did an album under the name of Rubben
and the Jets (or atleast something like that). He also did an album durring
all of the senate hearings on the music biz and he called the band The
Mothers of Prevension. Now if you want to get into the musicians that have
played with him over the years we could be here forever!

Lane

Lane Rollins
Boyds
(503) 666-4545