Rover V8 questions

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Rover V8 questions
From: Kai Radicke <mowogmg@pil.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 1997 16:39:01 -0400
Hi everyone:

I have a friend who is considering dumping a Rover V8 into the kit car he
is making, but first he has a few questions.  I am hoping someone on this
list can answer these since they aren't MG specific...he is converting a
Pontiac Fiero into a Ferrari F355...w/ mid mounted engine.

1.      Can the Rover V8(3.5L) be used in a mid mounted situation?
2.      What is the most power you can get out of a Rover V8?
3.      How much do new Rover V8s cost?

I thought the Rover V8, will work find since it is basically a GM
215...which I believe I have seen in some Fiero conversions.

Please respond to me: kmr@pil.net

TIA,

KMR

Kai Radicke -- mowogmg@pil.net, 1966 MGB @ http://www.pil.net/~mowogmg
Dialogue Internet - Intelligent Internet Solutions

IRC: irc.voicenet.com, #inet-access (my nick: ActiveX or KMR)