Trevor thinks I have time! HaHa

To: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Subject: Trevor thinks I have time! HaHa
From: Kai Radicke <mowogmg@pil.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 1997 19:35:43 -0400
>> The whole list doesn't HAVE to read it.
>
>  I'm still not rich enough to hire a human to filter my
>email for me. Are you?

Be creative, you have the skills...

>  Typical conversation:
>
>Q: Hi, what shim does a wheel use?
>
>  A: Shim, that's a great Zappa tune.
>  A: I have a neighbor named Shim.
>  A: 0.05 works for me, buy two they are cheap, here's an
>     address of a guy who sells them.
>  A: You have a neighbor named Shim? I have a neighbor
>     named Steve!
>  A: (something so totally inside that you have to
>      know the poster in person to get)
>  A: Steve hates frank Zappa, but he's a cat lover.
>  A: (reply to horribly inside joke, nobody gets this)
>  A: I don't have any luck with Moss brand Shims, they
>     seem low quality, I prefer VB.
>  A: Peter Piper Picked a Peck of Peppers

No, overly exaggerated!

>> I think I am subscribed to 8 lists right now...totaling about 600 messages
>> a day.
>
>  You are also like 15, have no full time job, no family
>commitments, etc, etc, etc. You have the time for this,
>who else on here does?

No full time job, Ha...I have one all summer long, just finished this week.
 Part time jobs during school year 2...plus 50 hours a week dedicated to
school.  Running and expanding a company and starting a new one are on the
top of my to do list right now.

>  I'm jealous. I'd love to be able to read 600 emails a day. I
>had it up to about 500 and had to cut a lot of lists free to
>regain my life. That's a bigger time commitment than I
>can make.

A suggestion for those who don't like garbage email, use the DIGEST
version.  This way all the content is always in one message AND all the
garbage is always in the same email...you can skip right over it if you
don't care WITHOUT hitting delete.  One email per day....get on the MGs
Digest.

Cheers,

KMR

Kai Radicke -- mowogmg@pil.net, 1966 MGB @ http://www.pil.net/~mowogmg
Dialogue Internet - Intelligent Internet Solutions (Net Khan)

IRC: irc.voicenet.com, #inet-access (my nick: ActiveX or KMR)