Re: Car Trivia (minor MG, but LBC content)

To: bugide@juno.com (Larry Dickstein)
Subject: Re: Car Trivia (minor MG, but LBC content)
From: ninab@scoresheet.com (Nina Barton)
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 1997 18:29:19 -0700
At  7:15 PM 8/29/97 -0400, Larry Dickstein wrote:
 I, in fact, have built a MG V8, and while I am a sinner for a
multitude of other reasons, I have a clear conscience for judgement day.
That is, at least, where MGs are concerned.
>        Finally, a fellow named Carroll Shelby did a similar thing w/ a
>humongous Ford engine and a LBC called an AC Ace.  The real Cobras, my
>uninformed acquaintance, are worth a ton of money and these cars were
>spurious, as well.  (Look it up)
>Larry Dickstein
>bugide@juno.com

With all this talk of M*ata's looking like Loti, do you think the BMW Z3
looks sort of like an AC Cobra?  Just my 2 cents worth.         Nina