Re: Trevor, errors, and solutions...

To: mowogmg@pil.net
Subject: Re: Trevor, errors, and solutions...
From: SHedman123@aol.com
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 1997 21:51:15 -0400 (EDT)
Oh, I get it. Why didn't you say so at the beginning, it would have save a
lot of junk postings.

HOW is Frank Zappa?

Why he's in Area 51 attending an ISP covention smoking a cigar, from
communist Cuba (where the Catholic Pope--the one who oppresses womyms and
transmissions was attending), testing a Hummer. I know, I saw him arrive in a
Miata. His Trimuph, with the Jap engine, ran out of the fuel with the MBTE
content while he was listening to "Deep Purple plays Zappa's Greatest Hits"
with Elvis at the keyboards no less, on his new stainless sleeved relined
Kraco CD player installed by someone who does quick and dirty insurance work.
He arrived there after he went to a Buick sponsored discussion on racial
slurs. He did urinate on a midget, but not this one thank Krishna, while
checking classic car insurance quotes.
I think you would have saved us a lot of trouble if the question was posed
correctly.

Hey Guy and Gals---my eyes are sort of going........did I see that correctly?
or am I misinformed about some of the above facts...... please correct me if
I'm wrong.
hehehe

"Midget" Susan
(running for cover)