Death of Princess Di.

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Death of Princess Di.
From: "Scott Gardner" <gardner@lwcomm.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 1997 05:20:48 +0000
Not really relevant, but with the number of Britons/Anglophiles on
this list, I thought I'd post it anyway.
        I got this off the net, so take it with a grain of salt until you
hear it from a more informed source, but Princess Diana evidently
died last night/this morning in an automobile accident in Paris.
Killed also were a male companion and her driver.  The scuttlebutt so
far is that they were in a tunnel, trying to evade some paparazzi
when one of the reporters collided with Diana's Benz.  This may be
speculation, so I'll stop here.
Scott
Scott Gardner
gardner@lwcomm.com