Re: Death of Princess Di.

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Death of Princess Di.
From: glen.christian@juno.com (glen christian)
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 1997 12:48:45 -0500
ok, here is where i show my midwestern nievity. just what the heck is a
paparazzi? is that some kinda fancy british term for a photographer on a
speeding motorcycle? and just how does one take pictures while speeding
on a motorcycle? heck, i have hard enough time trying to shift while
holding a cup of coffee.  don't make a whole lotta sense to me.

Glen Christian, living life in the slow lane (got to, i drive a midget)
Mechanical Engineer Graduate in search of Work
"So many cars, So little time"