Re: MG Tunes

To: Mike Lishego <mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu>
Subject: Re: MG Tunes
From: patrick bailey <pbailey@qnet.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 1997 19:08:24 -0700

> don't think that just anyone can own an MG.
> --
> Michael S. Lishego

You are SO correct!!I ran into a guy a couple of years ago that had just bought
a 78 B,and he sold
it after a few months ...He was complaining about this and that ...didn't like
having to top up the
carb...the shocks etc etc.I think they should have a test for potential LBC
owners....What kind of
test do you think would be appropiate?Banging your head against walls....Some
kind of test where you
go from elation to despair every 5 minutes...A test where you have to have
tremendous patience like
putting a nut on a bolt while standing on your head ...on a cold concrete
floor....with oil
droppings all over the place.Then and only then would you be allowed to buy it.
Pat