Re: LBC Safety

To: Bob De Weese <bearlock@erols.com>
Subject: Re: LBC Safety
From: John Steczkowski <stecz@pswtech.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 1997 17:03:22 -0500
Bob De Weese wrote:

> >   I can't think of any situation where being airborne
> > at highway speed is better than... well... anything.
>
> On the contrary.  There have been many, many instances of accidents
> where eveyone involved was killed except those who were "thrown clear"

That may be true, but the exact opposite is true as well. There probably
a few instances where being thrown clear is safer, but most accidents,
you're better off in the car. If I'm going to hit something at 30mpg or
so, I don't want to bail onto the asphalt and have zero crush zone, I'd
rather stay with the car and have at least a little...

--
John Steczkowski
PSW Technologies, Inc.