Re: Re: Lincoln, NE All British

To: bkrueger@ici.net, owner-mgs@Autox.Team.Net, drded@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Re: Re: Lincoln, NE All British
From: MGSMGBGT@aol.com
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 1997 09:38:46 -0400 (EDT)
Sorry to Bomb the whole list, but I wanted to let every one know about the
Flatwater Austin-Healey club all British Meet here in Lincoln, NE.  The show
is at 5901 O Street on the Public Schools Administration Building Parking
lot.  For those of you who do not know Lincoln, O street is the main drag,
and is highway 34 from the east of town and highway 6 from the west of town.
 It is south of I-80.  From the east take the Waverly exit, turn left on
Cornhusker highway (also highway 6) to 84th street, then turn left and go to
O Street, make a right and the show will be on the left at 59th-60th streets.
 From the west get off of I-80 at 27th street.  Go Right on 27th street to O
Street and make a left onto O street.  The Show will be on your right from
59th to 60th street.  If you have a spouse who gets bored s/he may walk
across O street to Gateway shopping center for cheap entertainment, unless
they actually buy something.
        If you drive anything made in Jolly Old, and it is mounted on rubber
tyres-no tank, bulldozers, or steel lugs, please, you are welcome to come
play with us on September 28 from about 10:30 to about 3:00.  There is no
 entry fee for the show, but we do not give dash plaques or trophies.  We
also give gift certificates from Moss, all around good guys and our primary
sponsors, and every applicant gets a Moss discount coupon.  We give 4 awards:
 Peoples choice; Diamond in the Rough; The distance award for the participant
who travelled furthest to come to the show, and The Largest Oil Leak (These
are LBCs after all!).  We are people who drive our cars.  You are welcome to
bring a car on a trailer, but if it is not a race car or if it is not broken
we may throw rocks at  you when you unload it.
        If you live in the area, or if you are going to be travelling through,
come
enjoy one last day before winter.

Bob Shaw
'57 MGA which won diamond in the rough last year
Lincoln, NE