Re: MGC Motors, Part II

To: Nory <Nory@webtv.net>
Subject: Re: MGC Motors, Part II
From: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 1997 02:23:47 -0400
Nory wrote:

> TREVOR WROTE:
> "Classic f'in useless post, there, Nory"
>
> IS THIS BETTER, TREVOR??!!

  I wrote the email PRIVATELY to save the list from
this stuff. It is your reply and therefore your
decision to make this public.

  Anyways, this was your email: "Bob, Atta Boy!"

  First of all, no content anyways, but that's an
old point that has been beaten to death.

  But no quoting, nothing. No idea what you are saying
"Atta boy" about, only a vague idea that it is possibly
directed at one of the list members named Bob. Which
means perhaps one person on the list will actually even
know what you are talking about.

  Four hundred have to read and delete it, ten guys
named Bob will say "is he talking to me", and the real
Bob we'll say "What were we talking about again?".

  In essence a completely useless post.

  Of course, now you've decided to post your reply in
public because you want to create a useless THREAD about
your useless post.

  Some people know no limits.

--
Trevor Boicey