Re: MGC Motors, Part II

To: tboicey@brit.ca (Trevor Boicey)
Subject: Re: MGC Motors, Part II
From: Nory@webtv.net (Nory)
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 1997 02:33:35 -0400
Trevor,

1.)  I made it public because of the language & tone you used.  I notice
some people don't hesitate to be privately rude on the internet because
they think no one else will know.  You are not the first person I have
thus exposed and I doubt you will be the last.  I deal with prison
inmates all day and won't tolerate being spoken to that way by them, and
I will certainly not put up with it from you.

2.)  The subject line is clear what post I was referring to, and Bob
Allen's e-mail address in the "To" addresses made it clear whose post I
was referring to.  Obviously, you must have deleted the original post
before reading it, or you would have known exactly what I meant.

3.) I did not create this useless thread.  You did, when you decided to
play Internet Police again.  You took the first shot - I only fired
back.

-NORY
Don't assume that because you have found one problem, you have found the
ONLY problem.

 '74 Midget & '71 parts car
 '94 Ford Ranger
 '86 Ford Escort