Re: MGC "Grapes of Wrath"

To: Robert Allen <boballen@sky.net>
Subject: Re: MGC "Grapes of Wrath"
From: "John J. Peloquin" <peloquin@mamba.bio.uci.edu>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 1997 11:40:16 -0700 (PDT)
Dear Robert,

Thanks much for the description. What you describe is what I thought a DIY
valve job was- anything else required taking it to the shop and having
them work on it!

I've read several Steinbeck books, (Tortilla Flat etc.) and loved them
but Grapes of Wrath, sadly, was not one of them.

I am politically a bit lefty anyway and I suspect the treatment of the
Joads and the othe  dispossessed would piss me off and make me spend more
time than I have available on social justice concerns, any way.

Hmmm, perhaps that wouldn't be a bad thing?

On Tue, 16 Sep 1997,