Re: MGB erratic start

To: JWidell625@aol.com
Subject: Re: MGB erratic start
From: mgb.roadster@juno.com (Larry A Hoy)
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 1997 22:06:09 -0600
Joel, thanks for the info.  Right now I have decided to "dynamically"
test the starter.  I've got wires hanging all over the car.  If it
doesn't start I can "stick" electricity just about anywhere in the
starting circut and find out where the fault lies.  The only problem is I
need to drive it to test it, and I've been up to my eyeballs in work.  A
bunch of us LBCers  are leaving Friday a.m. for Red River New Mexico and
I need to get "caught up" here at work.

I'll keep the list informed, and I want to thank everyone for the help.

I guess on this weekend trip if I park it down hill it'll always start!

Larry Hoy (MGB.Roadster@juno.com)
Denver, CO USA
1969 MGB Roadster
1987 Jaguar XJ6 Vanden Plas