Re: More "Grapes of Wrath"

To: "John J. Peloquin" <peloquin@mamba.bio.uci.edu>
Subject: Re: More "Grapes of Wrath"
From: "Paul Hammarstedt" <wfme@mail.mc.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 1997 22:13:16 +0000
Your right, John, the danger was higher than what we would normally like to
endure.  Probably should only be done by trained professionals.....or
the ultimate hind-sight experts: lawyers.

A safer "grape" might be what I did when my pickup truck's fuel tank
rusted though.

I duct taped a Briggs &  Stratton snow blower engine fuel tank to the
air cleaner.  Connected it to the  carb (by-passing fuel pump).  I had to
refuel
every 20 miles though.

Would this work for SU's?  Not sure.  They might need some fuel pressure
to work right.

Trying not to be synical regarding lawyers.  No offense intended to
anyone.

Cheers,
Paul
World Famous Mechanical Engineer (read: low life, trench digging,  working
grunt
mechanical engineer)