Re: how about a real V8!

To: DANMAS@aol.com
Subject: Re: how about a real V8!
From: Ulix Goettsch <ulix@u.washington.edu>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 1997 10:37:00 -0700 (PDT)
On Wed, 24 Sep 1997 DANMAS@aol.com wrote:
> If you want ro get really crazy, drop in a Chevy big block, with a GMC
> blower, and tub the rear end! That ought to do it!  At the Townsend show a
> couple of years ago, a guy showed up with a Midget that had been tubbed, with
> a Chevy small block. Awesome!

Yup, there is one here in Seattle too.  Bright yellow. The tranny tunnel
is so wide that you couldn't fit more than 2 pedals (not peddles:-) down
there if you wanted to.  The headers touch the body on both sides even
with the bodywork reworked.  I think if he ever floored it it would flip
over backwards (but so would most of the other cars that come to the
Friday Night Cruize-in at the Burger King in Lynwood)

                                                           '67 Sprite
                                                           soon to get
                                                           wheelie bars...