RE: how about a real V8!

To: "Randy Rees (Volt Computer)" <a-rrees@microsoft.com>
Subject: RE: how about a real V8!
From: Ulix Goettsch <ulix@u.washington.edu>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 1997 12:51:43 -0700 (PDT)
Randy,

It was for people like you that I included the seemingly irrelevant
location of this illustrious gathering.  It is at the big Burger King
parking lot on Hwy 99 (west side of street) in Lynnnnwood every Friday
night around 7 or 8. (if the weather is good, I guess).  Hot-rods, muscle
cars, classic american iron, mainly.  No LBCs with less than 400hp
admitted :)

Why does everybody always slice my poor Sprite in half?!

>         .... of the other cars that come to the
> > Friday Night Cruize-in at the Burger King in Lynwood)

> >                                                            '67 Sprite
> >                                                        soon to get
> >                                                        wheelie
> > bars...