Re: Rotary MG

To: The Richards <smrm@coastalnet.com>
Subject: Re: Rotary MG
From: John Middlesworth <jape@email.unc.edu>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 1997 20:59:09 -0400 (EDT)
The MGB mentioned below lives here in Chapel Hill, NC.  If I recall
correctly, it was raced some after its conversion.  I think it has a
really nice exhaust note.  It's funny how little of the engine bay that
Mazda engine takes up.  I may see the owner tomorrow if there are specific
questions anyone wants anwered.

John Middlesworth
72 MGB