Re: Updated British parts 4 sale list

To: Chris Delling <saschris@flash.net>
Subject: Re: Updated British parts 4 sale list
From: Patton Dickson <kpatton@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 1997 18:42:17 -0700
Chris, I agree,

It is one thing for a commercial dealer to list his parts for sale in here.
Especially if he lists them over and over.  I have no problem with someone
trying to clean out their garage around here.

Isn't the point of this list to help each other out.  I think offering some good
parts that some of us need, while making the room (and the money) to restore a
car is as valid a reason to post as any.

One man's opinion
Patton

--
'67 Austin Healey Sprite MKIV
My Spritepage (featuring a JAVA Spridget newsgroup) is found at...