Re: MGA 1600MKII

To: larry.g.unger@lmco.com, "mgtd51@shell1.shore.net"@shore.net,
Subject: Re: MGA 1600MKII
From: SHedman123@aol.com
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 1997 01:54:42 -0400 (EDT)
No MK11 came with front drum brakes. Are you SURE it's a MK11? It may just be
a grill replacement. If you list (or email me) your chassis number we should
be able to give a more accurate assessment as to the year.
Check the taillights as they are very different than the others. It seems
unlikely that someone would go to the trouble to change the front braking
system back to the earlier drums.

BLATANT SHAMELESS SALES PITCH FOLLOWS MY NAME
do not read if offended

"Midget" Susan

If you need 4 wheel disc brakes I just <ahem> happen to have a complete setup
to convert you car into a deluxe replica.