Re: Workshop Manual Instructions

To: "Bill Schooler" <schooler@erols.com>,
Subject: Re: Workshop Manual Instructions
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 97 09:18:18 -0400
I have just checked the Haynes and the factory manual and I find no
reference to this either. I worked as a mechanic for several years (in my
20's am now an OF) on both automotive and industrial engines and this is
new to me. I understand the idea of sintered bronze vs. brass but I have
never heard of soaking the bushing in oil prior to this discussion. I
think it is a good idea - just that I had never heard it before.

Larry Macy
78 Midget