SB42

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: SB42
From: pat bailey <pbailey@qnet.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Oct 1997 07:08:26 -0700
Hi all:
I went to a "cruise in" last saturday and one of the guys there said his
club told him wilson signed SB42,does anyone know if this is true?Also
another guy had bought a 31 model A hot rod from a guy for $17,000 and
being a good citizen he told the DMV he had paid $5000 for it.Now they
are investigating him wanting proof that he only paid $5000!They are
asking for pictures etc He is worried that they will nail him for
perjury!I wonder how he got on their list?He is getting divorced maybe
his wife is turning him in!So if you want to keep some of your money and
lie to the DMV I guess you should get some pictures of a basket case and
don't tell your wife!!
Pat