Tubeless tires on TD wheels?

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Tubeless tires on TD wheels?
From: Dave Houser <mgs4dave@warwick.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 1997 19:46:03 +0000
Anybody have any experience running tubeless tires on their disk wheeled
TD's? I haven't tried it because I felt that the rim wouldn't seal them
adequately. Sharp turns would put an extreme force against the rim and
cause tires to separate. Besides, were tubeless tires available at that
time?
All experiences will help me decide to go that route since eliminating
tubes might help with the balance problem I've been having. If there is
less mass turning, fewer problems with scuttle shake or am I wrong here?

Cheers,
Dave Houser