RE: MGB website!

To: Art Pfenninger <ch155@FreeNet.Buffalo.EDU>
Subject: RE: MGB website!
From: Eric Houkal <erictw@mcs.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 1997 13:30:54 -0500

----------
From:   Vince J. Pujalte[SMTP:pujalte@stic.net]
Sent:   Friday, October 10, 1997 12:26 PM
To:     Art Pfenninger
Cc:     mgs@autox.team.net

Art,
  I called the Proper MG for a set of the "free pads."
  I have purchased MG parts from them in the past.
  Bob was civil but resolute.
  They DO NOT offer free pads for any reason.

-Vince
San Antonio

Art Pfenninger wrote:
>=20
>         The proper MG has a catalog and will send you a free set of =
brake
> and clutch pads just for calling them. You must provide you VIN.
> ...Art

 I guess it must be the other " the proper MG" that is still offering =
free pads in their ad in the October Hemmings. It does say first time =
catalog requests only, but I'd guess you must have requested a catalog =
some time in the past, NO? I hate when a company will not do something =
to keep an existing customer even if they will do it on the chance of =
getting a new one. I got the free pads, and never bought anything from =
them. Yet, anyway.