Re: Still won't idle

To: Steven Tritle <stritle@epix.net>
Subject: Re: Still won't idle
From: Art Pfenninger <ch155@FreeNet.Buffalo.EDU>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 1997 20:07:38 -0400 (EDT)
        A plug that will fire outside of the engine (laying on the rocker
cover)may not fire under compression.Test with a spark tester. Take an old
spark plug and cut the tip off. Then sheet metal screw a large aligator
clip to the side. Attach the spark plug cable and try it again. If you
don't understand what I mean go to an auto parts store and ask to see a
spark tester.
...Art