RE>Still won't idle

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE>Still won't idle
From: Alan Bidgood <bidgood.alan@ssd.loral.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 1997 08:37:01 -0700
James,

Thanks very much for the information, definitely sounds like a
good possibility.  I was liiking at various manuals/catalogues,
none of which seem to show the opyical sensor like we have,
but I also notice they show an 'anti flash cover' just below the
rotor - I don't have one, do you think this is important?

               Thanks again,

                                              Alan B.'