FW: Parts for Sale

To: mgs
Subject: FW: Parts for Sale
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 1997 13:50:29 -0600 (MDT)
[BOUNCE mgs@Autox.Team.Net:    Non-member submission from [Gene Schaeffer
<gene356@ix.netcom.com>]]

     Date: Sun, 05 Oct 1997 09:07:16 -0700
     From: Gene Schaeffer <gene356@ix.netcom.com>
     Subject: Parts for Sale

My son has two MGB's for sale or will part out, one with wire wheels,
one is a GT. Both restorable, complete but rusty floors.  Both
reasonable.  Cars are located in St. Louis, Missouri.  Call Wes, he has
no EMail.  His number is 314 965-8351  He also has two TR6's one with
wire wheels andd a Tr3 with wire wheels, all cheap.

Anyone wanting a excellent 51 MGTD, solid car never wrecked no rust
original has been sitting for 30 plus years, 2 owners both women, engine
turns over, needs paint, tires, battery, top, steering wheel wood needs
redoing. Car is in Greenville, Texas $8,500 EMail me if interested Car
is black with brown leather interior in excellent condition.