Re:Still won't idle

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re:Still won't idle
From: Alan Bidgood <bidgood.alan@ssd.loral.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 1997 08:12:38 -0700
Hi Peter,

Thanks for the info.

Mine has a separate amplifier, but I don't think it is
Lucas, but in the distributor is an 'optical pickup',
part of which comes higher than the base of the rotor,
so I don't see how the plastic guard would fit.  Also I
don't see this setup in any of the catalogues/manuals etc.

Mine is a 1978 MGB Roadster, by the way.

Anybody else got this arrangement or know about it?

                               Thanks,
                                                           Alan B.'