My misfortune could be your gain 78 MGB (FS)

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: My misfortune could be your gain 78 MGB (FS)
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 1997 16:37:38 -0500 (CDT)
Well I'm on the street again, just wish they told me it was a temporary
position when I was hired. Not sure what happened but bottom line is
yesterday I had a job and today I don't. Why am I telling you all this?
I was just about to buy a 78 MGB that is a terrific deal. I first found
this car a little over a year ago and convinced Peter K. to buy it
because I really didn't need another B back then (nor do I now). Peter
has decided that he is not going to get into this car, as he already
has his heart set on doing up another MGB that he owns. So what this
all comes down to is that there is now a very good deal awaiting
someone. It is a 1978 Brown with tan interior and is very solid . It
needs doglegs but the floors rockers and and entire under carriage is
great. Has a weber downdraft and I heard it run and saw that it had
very good oil pressure last year. It has developed an ignition problem
since then so it is not running. I'm sure it is a quick fix and drive.
The car is a steal at $950, which is what Peter has into the car.
E-mail him at pkrum@worldnet.att.net    It is located in Deer Park here
on Long Island.

This is the one many of you have been waiting to come along. By the
way, if I find a new job quickly I'll be sorry I told any of you about
this.
Safety Fast, David Deutsch