Re: My misfortune could be your gain 78 MGB (FS)

To: drded@ix.netcom.com, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: My misfortune could be your gain 78 MGB (FS)
From: Teacher122@aol.com
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 1997 21:22:12 -0400 (EDT)
In a message dated 97-10-17 17:39:34 EDT, drded@ix.netcom.com writes:

<< since then so it is not running. I'm sure it is a quick fix and drive.
 The car is a steal at $950, which is what Peter has into the car.
 E-mail him at pkrum@worldnet.att.net    It is located in Deer Park here
 on Long Island.

 This is the one many of you have been waiting to come along. By the
 way, if I find a new job quickly I'll be sorry I told any of you about
 this.
 Safety Fast, David Deutsch

Victoria,

If your in David's neighborhood, this sounds like a MUCH better deal!  David,
we are wishing you luck on your upcoming job search!
Tom Green
1979 MGB