metallic squeal??

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: metallic squeal??
From: bk996@freenet.carleton.ca (Eric R. Stephen)
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 1997 21:20:06 -0400 (EDT)
***********************************
Clutch rebuild, tranny rebuild, everything back in and tightened down.
Now I have a high pitched squeal coming from somewhere up front in the MGA
1600.  Any list suggestions on what I should be looking for?  Trial and
error suggestions?  Weather up here in Ottawa has been spectacular for
this time in October.  Hope the suggestions that come in don't mean the
early end to our season, but ....

Thanks in advance,

--
         ' ' '          Great is the truth and mighty above all things;
      (  o   o )        It endureth and is always strong;