Re: Insurance Companies

To: <MGS%AUTOX.TEAM.NET@mvdns1.mv.Unisys.COM>
Subject: Re: Insurance Companies
From: PHILIPPE TUSLER <TUSLER@mp050.mv.unisys.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 1997 12:28:52 -0700 (PDT) (19:28 UT)
  You might just try contacting the other driver.  I know when I
caused an accident that piled up into a four-car fender-bender (momentarily
distracted by the screech of brakes in the driveway to my right, look
back, traffic had stopped. 3,600 lbs of Trooper made a mess of the Jetta,
the Blazer in front of it, and the Bronco in front of that.) I contacted
each person and told them that if they did not get complete satisfaction
from my insurance company, to please contact me and I would yell at them.
After all, I'm the customer, they're the beneficiaries.
  The other driver may not be too pleased that he is paying all those
premiums for the company to cause more grief to those people he just
grossly inconvenienced.

*Philippe Tusler - Mission Viejo, CA     | "MILOU"    '57 MGA Roadster *
*                                        | "TINTIN"   '66 MG/MGB-GT    *
*InterNet: Philippe.Tusler@Unisys.Com    |  N/A       '88 ISUZU Trooper*