Re: Insurance Companies

To: MG <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Insurance Companies
From: Adrian Jones <AdrianJones@compuserve.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 1997 21:29:11 -0400
Jim,
        Excellent!  There I was thinking I was being a dweeb arguing the
toss over a mere $90 but you guys are right!
        The head man seems a decent enough guy - I've got a rental car
already.  A nice 1997 Camry.  Ugly as sin.   I'm serious, I can sit down
with a bottle of beer and just look for hours at the lines on a Midget -
beautiful. =

        "Beauty is that which pleases by mere contemplation"
Regards,   Adrian  =

Message text written by James Murray
>Be firm on the fact that it is the other parties fault.  You are entitle=
have your vehicle repaired where ever you choose -- and are entitled to a=

rental car at their expense.  Based on the fact that you want the car fix=
ed
correctly you are not out of line to INSIST on having it repaired by a
competent "British Only" body shop.<