Re: I think it's clutch time.....

To: Nory@webtv.net (Nory), mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: I think it's clutch time.....
From: Mike Hartwig <mhartwig@cbu.edu>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 1997 17:28:39 -0500
At 01:17 AM 10/24/97 -0400, Nory wrote:
>I could use a copy of that engine rebuilding checklist too.  How 'bout
>posting it to the list?
>
>TANKS!
>
>-NORY
>Don't assume that because you have found one problem, you have found the
>ONLY problem.

Sure all.  I am in the middle of the rebuild, but when I get finished, I'll be
sure to post to all for criticism and remarks.
Just got inside the house.  Was priming all my exterior parts.
Tomorrow or Sunday I plan on spraying all my parts the original dark maroon(or
at least the closest paint match I could get the shop to mix) urethane
clear coat to
make the paint last forever on the hot engine.  Wish me luck.  I have my
fingers
crossed.
Still waiting on the engine block and head.  Been one week now and they still
haven't gotten my specs for pistons and bearings.  I still have faith that
NAPA will do a good job.  This shop here in Memphis, TN comes highly
recommended.

Jay