Re: Engine Oil

To: <DenRP@aol.com>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Engine Oil
From: "Darby" <darby@tri-lakes.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 1997 20:56:10 -0500
Hello Dennis:

Congratulations on the MGB!

It is not widely known, but when Moses came down from the mountain, there
was a third stone tablet of commandments (since lost, unfortunately). I
once saw a rare rubbing made from it though, and Commandment No. 13 stated,
"Thou shalt run Castrol 20W/50 in all thy LBCs."

David F. Darby
Hilda, Missouri USA