MG Mistique

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: MG Mistique
From: Mike Donoho <mdonoho@prtel.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 97 19:57:09 -0000
As a new owner of 57 MGA and the father of 2 boys (age 5 and 3 1/2),
taking a drive with my wife or by myself just doesn't happen.  I have
only driven this car 3 times, once to get the engine rebuilt and twice to
our lake home.  Each drive was about 30 miles one way.  Each time one son
came with me and each time whichever son was with, they were soundly
asleep with 5 miles of leaving.  This last trip to the lake the
temperature was 35 degrees and without a heater or side curtains on was a
little brisk but that did not stop my son from napping on the 30 minute
drive.  Just thought I'd share that with you all.

On a more technical note, can someone tell me how to remove a splined hub
from the axle?
Thanks.

Mike Donoho
Fergus Falls MN