Re: Installing an MGB motor in an MGA

To: larry.g.unger@lmco.com
Subject: Re: Installing an MGB motor in an MGA
From: Robert Allen <boballen@sky.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 1997 00:31:58 +0000
larry.g.unger@lmco.com wrote:

> Barney Gaylord wrote:
>
> > Tenth, you need to use the water outlet elbow (thermostat cover) from
> > the MGA or MGB 1956-1967.
>
> Larry "duh" Unger replied:
>
> > I think any chrome bumper elbow will work, but from '68 -'74 (North
> > American spec) it would have the bracket for the air pump ... besides
> > the early aluminum elbow polishes up *real nice* ... ;^)
>
> I'm wrong (leave it alone Bob)

Me? Hell, I filed this away with TD door latches back at point 4 or 5.
My give-a-shitter whistle was going into melt-down way before ten!

(No offense Barney. I'm in awe of your knowledge in the same way I'm
amazed that the Catholics preach in Latin in churchs outside of
Latinvia, anything can bleed for five days and not die, and the current
run of Volkswagon commercials.)

--
Bob Allen, Kansas City, '69CGT, '75TR6, '61Elva(?)
"Ideal weight for an ex-wife? About 2 1/2 pounds including the urn."