Installing an MGB motor in an MGA

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Installing an MGB motor in an MGA
From: john w murphy <murphys-law@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 1997 01:45:20 +0000
Just logged on to the list after being away for a few days with the hopes
that someone might have replied to my question about which header and exhaust
combination to use when installing a 68 MGB motor in my MGA.
And what do I find?
A half dozen EXTREMELY qualified people took the time to not only advise me
on the choice of headers/exhaust, but actually detailed the ENTIRE procedure
of swapping the MGB motor.
That is a prime example of what makes this list so priceless to us who love
our british cars so much.
To Barney, Larry, Phil, Tom, Robert and MGSMGBGT,
Thanks a million guys, and I hope to meet you all some day.
--John