Re: Mgb Banjo Tool

To: MGSMGBGT@aol.com
Subject: Re: Mgb Banjo Tool
From: bugide@juno.com (Larry Dickstein)
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 1997 20:28:29 EST
Saaaaaay, maybe that was what she was laughing at all along.  It must
have been quite a sight seeing a fat boy w/ a half can of beer, an
armload of 3/4" stuff, trying to unass Bob's porch and enass an MG.  BTW,
glad you got the snow.

Larry Dickstein
bugide@juno.com
"You see, the big six was dead in the water from the outset (sorry if
that is hard
to swallow, but it is sadly true-it was an unloved ill breathing cast
iron lump even if
it's heart was in the right place."          David Knowles on the MG C