Re: MGF anyone?

To: "Chris Delling" <saschris@flash.net>, "Nory" <Nory@webtv.net>
Subject: Re: MGF anyone?
From: Philip Raby <philip.raby@eos-magazine.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 97 10:11:48 +0000
On 31/10/97 8:15 pm Chris Delling said

>I had not heard that about the Z-3 being preferred to the F.  I personally
>feel quite the contrary, the Z-3 does nothing for me.  I personally find
>the Porsche Boxster the most attractive of the new "affordable cars" (SLK,
>Z-3, Boxster) in the States.  If I had to buy new, it would proabably be a
>Miata due to cost.  If I had more funds I would buy a Boxster.  If the F
>VVC was here, it would be my choice hands down!

The MGF finished in silver looks (with a good dose of imagination) a bit
like a Boxster :-).

BTW, my publisher has just ordered a Boxster for delivery next year. Look
out for it in our sister magazine 911 & Porsche World

>BTW, when can we subscribers in the States expect issue 2?  Looking forward
>to it!

Thanks! Issue Two goes on sale in the UK on 14 November. US sales will
follow soon after. I promise there won't be a delay this time.

Philip Raby
Editor, MG World
PO Box 163, Bicester OX6 3YS, UK
Tel: 01869 340061 Fax: 01869 340063 Mobile 0467 767361
www.chp.ltd.uk