Re: MGF anyone?

To: pat bailey <pbailey@qnet.com>
Subject: Re: MGF anyone?
From: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Date: Sat, 01 Nov 1997 22:17:11 -0500
pat bailey wrote:
> Larry,You are right!I forgot this is mandated by the "Gummint" to get
> better milage!I now feel sorry for the designers having to design cars
> around all these restrictions.

  A new record for Pat, it only took him two posts to turn a nice
car post into a government conspiracy. You are truly an artist.

  Go watch a 1955 Le Mans film and try to name every car. See
how long it takes you to teach your wife to name every car.

  The "look alike" syndrome isn't new. Your MG looks so wild
compared to modern cars, but take an MGF with you in the
time machine and you'll say "wow, all these 60s cars look
the same but this car is fantastic!".

  The more it changes, the more it stays the same. Think again
of all those T-series owners bitching about the MGA and how
it has no style and looks the same as everything else. It's
a few words away from any rant you see today about the MGF.

--
Trevor Boicey
Ottawa, Canada