Re: No Brake lights, no signals either.

To: ejrussell@sprynet.com
Subject: Re: No Brake lights, no signals either.
From: Art Pfenninger <ch155@FreeNet.Buffalo.EDU>
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 1997 09:58:28 -0500 (EST)
        I'll give the auto parts store a try. I know the VW switch looks
the same but the threads are metric. I have put three switches in in three
years. Always the same problem, it will work when first installed but then
someone will tell me my brakes lights don't work. If I press really hard
on the pedal they will light, otherwise nothing.
...Art