Re: Suspension Bushing questions

To: kbangert@worldnet.att.net
Subject: Re: Suspension Bushing questions
From: mgbob@juno.com (ROBERT G. HOWARD)
Date: Sun, 02 Nov 1997 21:07:13 EST
Hi Kurt,
  When our 72 GT needed new bushes, I used the GT type. Having done the
TD a few weeks earlier, and used on that the standard bushes, I wasn't
about to repeat that error!  Didn't use the polyurethane because of the
references at that time to competition use, and firm/harsh ride.
However, if/when these V8 units wear out, I will try them. BTW, the
standard units in the T are already shot, despite undoing the bolts,
setting the car back on its wheels and retightening. Have done this
twice.  I think the standard ones are water soluble.
Bob